23 Jun 2021
“C3 Cloud” Evolves To Become “C3 Complete” To Better Reflect Comprehensive Service Portfolio
With a portfolio that now spans Cloud, Managed Services, Voice and Collaboration, Information Security, Connectivity, and Network Engineering, the longtime service provider widely known as C3 Cloud has officially become C3 Complete.
Cloud Computing Concepts (“C3”) was founded in 2009 with a mission to provide a complete portfolio of Cloud-based solutions to organizations nationwide. Shortly thereafter, the evolution toward becoming C3 Complete began to unfold:
- 2010 – Service portfolio was quickly expanded to include Network Engineering, Connectivity, and 24×7 Managed Services
- 2014 – Launched its award-winning Channel Partner Program
- 2015 – Partnered with another service provider to launch its Hosted PBX services
- 2019 – Launched its own BroadWorks-powered Voice and Collaboration Platform
- 2019 – Debuted a comprehensive Information Security practice
- 2020 – Named a VMware Cloud Verified partner, effectively placing the Company’s hosting services among the top 5% globally
- 2021 – Among the first Service Providers to announce full integration of Webex with its Hosted PBX Service
C3’s rapid evolution proved to be vital as the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020 underscored the promise of Cloud-based servers, desktops, and phone systems as well as the importance of Information Security. The pandemic also drove demand for the extension of full-fledged web conferencing platforms into the homes of hundreds of millions of suddenly-remote workers.
With the evolution from C3 Cloud to C3 Complete now fully realized, and the workplace changed forever as a result of the pandemic, C3 is perfectly positioned to drive the success of its clients and partners for many years to come.